2020 Annual Employer Leadership Summit
The Minnesota Health Action Group’s 2020 Virtual Annual Employer Leadership Summit focuses on mental health; a top strategic priority worldwide. Esteemed speakers, panelists and innovators will share their vision for “The Path Forward.”
In the midst of COVID-19, people are striving to cope with uncertainty and discover new ways to live and work. We have a virtual event partner who will help us deliver important information in new and exciting ways that are sure to inspire.
REGISTERED FOR THE SUMMIT? DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING HERE.
HAVEN’T YET SECURED YOUR SPOT FOR THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EVENT? >>>>
Renowned mental health advocate, activist, founder of The Kennedy Forum, and this year’s Summit keynote speaker, former U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy, will have attendees thinking in new ways about how to improve mental health care within their spheres of influence.
And since the state of mental health and substance use treatment in America was dire before the pandemic, we must continue moving forward to help ensure people are getting the care they need and deserve now and into the future. Employers are in a unique and powerful position to drive efforts to achieve and leverage sustainable, measurable improvements in mental health access, care and parity.
EXPLORE THE AGENDA AND FULL PROGRAM FOR THIS YEAR’S EXCITING VIRTUAL EVENT!
“We ignore the mental health consequences of the coronavirus at our peril. Not only is this a matter of preventing panic, it’s about reducing psychological harm, including post-traumatic stress, which has a lasting impact.” ~Patrick Kennedy
About the Summit:
- A NATIONAL CALIBER EVENT. With the convenience of being in Minnesota, the Summit features local, national and international mental health thought leaders.
- A COLLABORATIVE GATHERING. The Summit unites over 225 employers and other health care stakeholders from organizations of all types and sizes.
- ENGAGING CONTENT FOR ALL. The Summit features high-quality speakers, interactive polling, videos, panel discussions, and accomplished health care innovators.
- INTEGRATED AND ACTIONABLE. Mental health is the greatest unaddressed problem in health care today and the leading cause of disability worldwide. Depression and anxiety are prevalent in the workplace as stand-alone conditions and as co-morbidities. The Summit’s rich insights and actionable ideas will enable employers to take meaningful action to improve the mental health and well-being of employees, families and communities.
April 29, 2020
This is a virtual event. Details coming soon!
To view a photo gallery, materials and presentations from the 2019 Summit, please click here.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED INDEFINITELY!
- Action Group member rate: $199 (Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here!)
- Non-member rate: $249
This insight on last year’s Summit from our Board Chair, Ken Horstman, senior director of total compensation at the University of Minnesota, captures it perfectly:
“Time and again at the Summit, I heard from participants that this is a ‘one-of-a-kind’ event, full of conversations that make participants think and stretch their ideas around possible solutions. Many said that in comparison to the conference fees paid for nationally recognized conferences, the content, speakers, expertise, and passion brought to this Summit make it a ‘can’t miss’ opportunity.” ~ Ken Horstman, Interim Vice President of Human Resources, University of Minnesota
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES CLOSED FOR 2020
If you would like to be considered for 2021 Summit sponsorship or have questions, please contact Deb Krause (952.529.1119; [email protected]), or Sue Jesseman (952.896.5186; [email protected]).