About Our Toolkits and Purchaser Guides
There are many advantages to using Minnesota Health Action Group Toolkits and Purchaser Guides. These customizable communications help inform health and benefit decision-making for employers and employees.
Who Should Use These Resources?
- Are seeking high-quality, timely, cost-effective, efficient solutions to managing the complexities of health care.
- Desire integrated solutions based on industry best practices.
- Want to better understand available benefit offerings in specific areas, along with related decision-making support.
- Need trustworthy, unbiased resources.
What are the Benefits?
- Can tailor materials to achieve specific business objectives.
- Gain a running head start on communicating complex concepts and messages.
- Have a ready-made opportunity to improve health and benefit literacy among employees.
- Receive access to thought-provoking content, allowing them to be more effective in their personal and professional lives.